You can now fill out your new patient forms online before your appointment.
Please remember to bring the following with you to your first appointment:
We are in-network with many popular dental insurance plans and benefits. Our knowledgeable team is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. As a courtesy to our patients, we bill all dental insurance companies.
Here is some information about our providers.
Implant & Periodontic Specialists are very professional and helpful. They were able to show me that my insurance covered more care than I thought, which was really helpful.
Anne H. (Actual Patient)
We understand visiting a specialist can induce some apprehension but at our periodontic offices that doesn’t need to be the case. On the contrary, you can sit back and relax while our superstar team takes care of everything.
To begin, let us walk you through the highlights of a typical first visit to Implant & Periodontic Specialists.
- Expect the appointment to last 70-80 minutes
- An assistant will review your health history and take clinical photos
- You’ll enjoy a 30-40 minute consultation with one of our expert doctors
The dentist will address your concerns and check your periodontal health
- Using diagrams and images, we’ll explain our recommended treatment plan
- A treatment coordinator will review your treatment and financing plan
- Once we gain your consent, we can book you in for treatment
There really is nothing to worry about when you visit our periodontists – you are in safe hands!
Unparalleled benefits across both our periodontic offices.
Bellevue, WA Office
1418 112th Ave. NE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Issaquah, WA Office
22500 SE 64th Pl, Suite 110
Issaquah, WA 98027