Contact Our Periodontal Offices
Providing expert dental care to Bellevue, Issaquah, and the surrounding areas.
Both of our convenient offices open at 7:30 am five days a week. We don’t want anything to stand in the way of your appointment and will do our best to see you at your preferred time.
Monday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Note: Issaquah location is closed on Saturdays
We genuinely want the best for your smile and overall health. Therefore, we don’t want anything to stand in the way. One hurdle we can help you overcome is your financial arrangements. We make payment easy by accepting:
Your Premier Visit
Typically, your first appointment will last between 70-80 minutes. We take a little more time to get to know you, relieve any anxiety, and discuss your concerns. When you feel ready, one of our periodontists will assess your smile and provide you with some recommendations using diagrams and images.
Learn more about your first visit to Implant & Periodontic Specialists!
Visit Implant & Periodontic Specialists
Bellevue, WA Office
1418 112th Ave. NE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Issaquah, WA Office
22500 SE 64th Pl, Suite 110
Issaquah, WA 98027
Got a question? Our periodontists provide their expert answers.
- What Is Periodontics? Periodontics, or periodontology, is a dental specialty that focuses primarily on the soft tissue and bone supporting the teeth and jaw. A periodontist specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal or gum disease. The knowledgeable team at Implant & Periodontic Specialists is also trained to place dental implants and do foundational procedures, such as covering up exposed root surfaces, in preparation for cosmetic dental treatments.
- How Do I Know if I Should See a Periodontist? During your regular dental checkup, your dentist will conduct a thorough exam. If they determine that your condition necessitates treatment by one of the professionals at Implant & Periodontic Specialists, they will let you know.
- What Causes Gum Disease? The major cause of gum disease is a buildup of plaque and bacteria on the tooth’s surface near the gum line. Other causes of periodontal disease include tobacco use, teeth grinding, nutrition, some medications, and genetics.
Periodontal disease or gum disease is mostly caused by plaque and bacteria buildup that is not treated in its early stage. Gingivitis is the beginning stage of gum disease and, if detected, is treatable. Gingivitis left untreated may turn into gum disease. Advanced gum disease will lead to tooth and bone loss, and is a permanent condition. Brushing your teeth regularly and visiting the dentist every six months will help prevent gingivitis and more severe cases of periodontal disease.
- Is Gum Disease Treatable? Gum disease is preventable and treatable, but it’s best to see an expert at Implant & Periodontic Specialists as soon as you start noticing symptoms. For early-onset gingivitis, your Bellevue periodontist will thoroughly clean your teeth to remove the bacteria from around the gum line and provide you with some helpful tips to improve your at-home dental routine. For more advanced stages of gum disease, there are a variety of safe, gentle, and effective treatments, including restorative periodontal surgery, periodontal therapy, and dental implants. An experienced periodontist from Implant & Periodontic Specialists can help you determine the best treatment options to suit your needs.
- What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial replacements for lost tooth roots. Usually made of titanium, these small screws are placed into the jawbone, acting as an anchor for a removable prosthetic tooth or crown. Dental implants are a permanent solution for lost or missing teeth that can help restore your ability to chew properly and speak clearly while enhancing the appearance of your smile.
On my visit, the Dr. was so reassuring, detailed, and encouraging about my treatment plan. All the staff was helpful, friendly, and super kind. I highly recommend them, especially if you're apprehensive and fearful about the whole process.
Kim G. (Actual Patient)